Friday, November 13, 2009

Cafe Cya, Sydney

Catching up with friends at Korean cafe in small lane, near Town Hall, George St on Friday night. I won't know this cafe if my my friend didn't tell me. The cafe is small but nice decorated with korean movie posters on the wall. I am not sure whether I should call this place a cafe or restaurant. It's more like a restaurant. The food was really good ... we stayed there for almost 3 hours, great fun :) 


cap cae

cafe cya

kimchi omelette

rice cake - my favourite Korean food, this one is good! It's hard to find a good one because sometimes when people don't know how to make it properly; it will taste plain. 

sweet and sour chicken - very good

tofu soup

Cafe Cya
600-612 George Street
Sydney NSW, Australia
(02) 9264 7576

No comments:

Post a Comment