Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cream at Canberra

I went to Canberra over the weekend for my friends' wedding. Before driving back to Sydney, I thought it would be nice to have brunch and it's an opportunity to try a cafe in Canberra. However, I was not sure which cafe I should go so I just drove to city and decided to walk around. 


I passed this Cafe, Cream. It looked good with the huge area, nice displays and when I read the menu, they have what I want. The food and chai were good although I think I still prefer another cafe in Sydney for the home-made beans and the chai. The best would be the chilli jam, it's awesome. The food was good, definately will stop by again when I come back to Canberra. The service was very tentative as well. 


latte

chai

home-made beans, poached egg, chilli jam and sourdough bread

scrambled eggs, mushroom and sourgdough bread

from outside
Cream Cafe
Canberra Center Shop
Bunda St, Canberra ACT 2600
(02) 6162 1448
Open Mon 12pm-11pm; Tue-Fri 8am-11pm; Sat 9am-11pm; Sun 9am-5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment