Saturday, October 16, 2010

Strangers with Candy at Redfern

"Strangers with Candy" what a name for a cafe? :) This cafe was listed in SMH as one of the cafe that we must try. After church, I met up with my friends for brunch ... decided to go to this cafe. 


The portion are really good. I never saw any other cafe serving full chorizo; usually they will only give few slices ... I love chorizo so I found it's a bit annoying :P I was so happy when I was served with full chorizo, scrambled eggs and turkish breads. Because we went there around 12:30pm, we were allowed to order from lunch menu as well. One of my friend ordered Wagyu Beef with smashed potato. It's awesome ... according to him, it's melted inside the mouth :) The only complaint, the turkish breads were not thick enough. I guess it won't be problems for others, it's only me because I like thick breads. 


one ice chocolate


two strawberries banana smoothies 


the wagyu beef with smashed potato


mushroom, poached eggs and turkish breads


chorizo, scrambled eggs and turkish breads


interior
Strangers with Candy
96 Kepos St
Redfern New South Wales 2016
(02) 9698 6000

3 comments:

  1. i've always been intrigued with this cafe every time i pass by. i must find the time to pop in and check it out. it's such a great name although do they actually serve any candy i wonder? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I remember, there is no "candy" on the menu :P

    ReplyDelete