Saturday, November 13, 2010

Coffee Garam, Surry Hills

I came to this cafe almost every Saturday after my volunteer work. Since this cafe has new chef, Raj Mehta, they have more options on Indian street snack. I love Indian street snack! This time, I ordered samosa chaat and chai, I think this is the best samosa chaat that I ever tried in Sydney (even maybe the best I ever tried so far). The mix was awesome; the sauce has perfect flavour combination. I really hope they will establish and focus more on Indian street snack and Indian food. The owner, Harvey Parekh, is very friendly and has an excellent customer service. 


samosa chaat

best samosa chaat

coffee garam

chai

Coffee Garam
29-37 Bellevue St
Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
0423 917 605

2 comments:

  1. looks delicious. i'm going to have to try the samosa chaat which i've never had before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete