Friday, November 05, 2010

Charlie & Co at Sydney

Finally, the renovated Westfield at Pitts St opened. There is one place that I wanted to try at the food court due to the hype going on. This burger place is owned by French Chef of Becasse (a famous French restaurant, awarded 2 hats by Food Guide), Charlie & Co.

My friends and I went on Thursday, the shopping night. There were quite crowded and there was a long queue at Charlie & Co counter. We were excited ... and of course expecting something special because $16-18 for a burger is not cheap.

The taste is good but I can't say it's really amazing; it's good. The size is allright and filling for me but I don't think it will be enough for some people. Maybe the kitchen was too busy so the taste was not consistent? Anyway, it's worth to try; not necessary want to come back in the future but who knows? When I crave for a burger and I pass Westfield? :)

wagyu burger


Charlie & Co
Sydney Room
Level 5, Westfield Sydney
Cnr Market and Castlereagh St
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
(02) 8072 7777

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you. i guess it's something to try once but i don't think i'd be ordering the wagyu burger again for that price. a reader of mine has recommended the fried chicken burger so i'm tempted to try that one next time :-)

    ReplyDelete