Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Shanghai, Chatswood

I was craving for dumplings since 3 weeks ago and finally I could go today. I have passed this restaurant few times and wanted to try because the interior is really nice. It's decorated with "old days China" theme. This restaurant is a branch from the original restaurant in Ashfield. The food is VERY good! You must come here for the dumplings but my favourite sour spicy soup was average. The best dumplings I tried so far in Sydney. 


Sour and Spicy soup - my favourite chinese dish, was average

making dumplings 




jasmine tea

Fried tofu with black pepper - very good


Pan friend pork dumplings - so yummyyyy - I finished all by myself :)

 
Steam vegetarian dumplings
New Shanghai
Lower Ground Level, Chatswood Chase
Chatswood NSW, Australia
(02) 9412 3358
Open Mon-Wed, Fri, Sun 11am-9pm; Thu,Sat 11am-9:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment