Friday, January 15, 2010

Temasek, Parramatta

I guess last week was Malaysian week, I went to another Malaysian restaurant for farewell lunch of my colleague. Temasek is somehow really famous and the queue could be very long and crazy if you didn't book in advance. The food is good but I found it's overated sometimes. Everybody loved the food; however, they found it's a bit weird that Nasi goreng (fried rice) is sweet :) I love sweet fried rice (similar with Indonesian one). Everybody was happy and satisied with their food.


Chendol with red beans only (I don't like chendol, green colour things), shouldn't call it chendol anymore I guess?

beef with black pepper

chicken rice - yummy

nasi lemak with rendang - heaven ... 


nasi goreng

rice with ikan sambal - looks spicy but it's sweet not spicy at all

Temasek
71 George St
Parramatta NSW 2150
(02) 9633 9926
Open Tue-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment