Saturday, January 09, 2010

No 9, Potts Point

I have read a lot about this cafe and finally today I went with my friend for brunch. I always like going to Potts Point for brunch, somehow I feel like I am not in Sydney but somewhere in Europe. The service was good but the food were average. The pancakes that people always mentioned very good in their reviews are overated. I heard about stories that someone took over the management of this cafe; maybe that's the reason why the pancakes wasn't as good as in the review? This cafe is actually no 2 best breakfast place according to SMH. I must give A mark for the interior although I found the cafe size is a bit too small. 


no 9

mocha


organic english breakfast

pancakes with rhubarb

full monty



No 9
9 Ward Avenue
Pott Point NSW, Australia
(02) 9331 1399

No comments:

Post a Comment