Monday, August 23, 2010

Lafangey Parindey

When I watched the trailer of Lafangey Parindey, I thought it will be a good movie. I went to cinema yesterday with my friend without any high expectations. I thought it will be good and entertaining.


Surprisingly, the movie was really good. The story-line was awesome although there were some parts little bit unreal but it's Bollywood movie, na? Neil Nitin is such a good actor; he delivered his dialogs brilliantly. I was convinced. My favourite moment was when Nandu (Neil Nitin) taught Pinky (Deepika) how to see although she is blind. He put her head into the water and he said something to her. I couldn't remember exactly what he said but it's awesome dialog. Deepika is improving a lot ... she can show more expression nowadays. Kay Kay Menon is awesome; although it's such a short role for him but his appearance definately gave impact for the whole movie.


My friend and I were expecting that this movie will have sad ending. Because everything is too good to be true. We thought Nandu (Neil Nitin) will die in the end. Luckily, this is still Bollywood movie and don't forget, it's a love story movie produced by Yash Raj. I think it will be a better movie if it has a sad ending; giving unexpected ending to the audience. However, it's allright ... this is really a good movie and I don't mind to watch it again. I don't like the music though.

No comments:

Post a Comment