Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wahwah Lounge, Waterloo

When I left home on Sunday morning, I knew I want to go to a cafe but I wasn't sure which one I should go. I decided to drive to Waterloo and chose whatever cafe that served French Toast (yes ... I was craving for French Toast). 


My friend wanted to go to The French House but they didn't have French Toast. We decided to go to another cafe and on the way back, we would stop at the French House to buy bread and pastries (the pastries looked so yummy and beautiful).


We went to Wahwah Lounge because they served French Toast (priority) and the place was crowded ... must be something good in this place, we thought. My friend ordered coffee + bruchetta breakfast and I ordered French Toast + strawberries banana smoothie. I could imagine how good the smoothie would be because it was a nice sunny day. Unfortunately, they run out yogurt and they couldn't make smoothie unless I didn't mind to replace yogurt with ice cream. I thought it would be ugly ... then I started looking around and I saw a lady drinking something green and looked fresh. I decided to order that one, the juice name is the pal (pear, apple and lime) hmmmm sounds good!


The French toast is good although the portion was quite small. The pal was awesome! I think I would come back to this cafe again because of the juice. My friend said, the coffee was good too although his food was allright. The service was great too, no complains about that.






the pal, very refreshing

bruchetta breakfast

french toast




Wahwah Lounge
Shop 2, 1 Danks St
Waterloo NSW 2017, Australia
(02) 9699 3456
Open Mon, Tue 7:30am-4pm; Wed, Thu 7:30am-10pm; Fri, Sat 7:30am-5pm; Sun 8am-3pm

No comments:

Post a Comment