Sunday, July 25, 2010

Driftwood, Narrabeen

Back to Narrabeen this week for brunch :) On the way there, I started imagining how fresh and nice the smoothie will be ... the best strawberries banana smoothie in Sydney that I found so far. 


Apparently on Saturday, Driftwood was not very crowded. I didn't realize that we always went there on Sunday morning. We got our table very easily ... the staff as usual were friendly. They were very tentative this time because it's less crowded. I ordered fried eggs with toast plus chorizo (yummy ...), baked-beans and of course strawberries banana smoothie. 


hmm .... the smoothie tasted little bit different today and I realize they put caramel around the glass before pouring the smoothie into the glass. Those caramel made the smoothie tasted little bit weird. I will remember next time to mention "no caramel on the glass". I think they put caramel only when it's less crowded. I don't think they ever put it when I came on Sunday. 


Overall, the food and the service are still brilliant :)


you can see the caramel around the smoothie 

fried eggs, toast, baked-beans and chorizo

fetta cheese, mushroom omelette

fried eggs, bacon, toast and hash-brown
Driftwood
4/18 Ocean St
Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
(02) 9970 8911
Open Weekdays 6:30am-3pm; Weekends 6:30am-3:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment