Monday, July 26, 2010

Khatta Meetha

I went to cinema on Sunday with my friend to watch Khatta Meetha. It has been a long week and I wanted to watch something funny and felt happy. So I decided to watch Khatta Meetha because the trailer looked very funny.

Guess what? It's all WRONG! The trailer totally mislead people's expectations. When you watched the trailer, you will think that this movie is going to be a very funny movie but it's not. The movie was so sad that when I came out from the cinema I felt depressed and unhappy. The movie is about a contractor who wanted to be success but kept failing. The whole family think he is a loser ... nothing but good. Brothers, brother in laws, sisters (except one), sisters in laws hate him (sounds like soap opera, doesn't it?). The youngest sister is forced to get married with a bad guy, just for the sake of marriage and business purpose. At the end, she committed suicide because she was tortured and raped. Jeezzzz this is too much for Sunday afternoon relax movie. The story is an old concept, I felt like watching 20 years old Hindi movie. The story is too depressing and too serious.

The only good thing about this movie, I guess, Akshay Kumar. He is good. He is playing good in this role. Overall, it's ok movie but too depressing (did I mention it before?). I won't never ever watch this movie again.
Rating: 1.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment