Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inception

I just came back from watching Inception with my friends in cinema. I don't even know how to start reviewing this movie. It's AWESOME and mind-blowing. I can't find the right word to describe this movie.


The story line is amazing, the script was well-written. It could be confusing in some parts but I guess I need to watch it again to fully understand the whole things. I always love Christopher Nolan's movies; he is such an amazing director. A lot of people remember him because of Dark Knight. I actually like Batman Begin more and Prestige. He always makes people amazed when they came out from cinema.


Leonardo Dicaprio (as Cobb) played very well ... I guess he is doing amazing jobs in any of his recent movies. Marion Cotillard (as Mal, Cobb's wife) is very convincing. I was scared watching her. Her acting is brilliant. I like Ellen Page (as Ariadne), she is cute. Everybody else does brilliant jobs as well. All the roles fit them very well.


Please watch this movie and you won't be disappointed ... but maybe you will do a lot of thinking :)


Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment