Monday, July 19, 2010

La Buvette, Potts Point

La Buvette is one of my favourite cafe in Sydney. It's located in Potts Point, cool nice trendy area. When I was there, I always feel like I am not in Sydney. It's different. 


La Buvette has a long list why it's one of my favourite cafe. The service is always great, the waitress is always very nice and friendly, the food is brilliant and the food presentation is beautiful ... I can get great pictures in here :) The place could be very crowded sometimes and you need to wait. But usually it's quite quick ... just few minutes wait. 


The french toast is one of the best that I found in town ... according to my friend, the big breakfast is one of the best as well. The only place that they serve potatos (not hashbrown :) in big breakfast. Only one disappointment this week, the chai latte was terrible. I think I never ordered chai latte whenever I came to La Buvette ... I remember the smoothie was awesome. 


When I ordered, I requested to have less maple syrup on the french toast (I found the maple syrup is too much). The waitress was very nice that he put the maple syrup separately so I can decide by myself how much I want. It's what you call "great customer service" :) Always feeling happy after having brunch at La Buvette ...


chai latte


big breakfast

scrambled eggs, spinach with toast


french toast
La Buvette
35 Challis Ave 
Potts Point NSW 2011
(02) 9358 5113
Open Mon-Thu,Sun 6am-10pm; Fri-Sat 6am-5:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment