Sunday, July 11, 2010

Milenge Milenge

When I read about this movie few years back, I wasn't interested at all to watch ... because I don't like a movie pairing Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor. FYI, I don't like Kareena and I love Shahid, now you understand the reason. It's getting worse ... this movie is like 3-4 years old? and now they decided (producer? distributors?) to release it. Obviously, you can see the differences of their faces; they looked so young!!! I couldn't believe it ... Shahid looked like a college student, remind me of Ishq Vishk. And .... it's much worse, the songs are sang by Himesh *faint*. This movie is like a complete package of BIG NO for me.


Can you believe? I actually went to cinema on Sunday and watched this movie. Do you want to know the reason? This movie is copied from my favourite Hollywood movie all the times, Serendipity. I want to see how they make it in Bollywood version (from 1.5 hours movie to 2.5 hours movie).


Milenge Milenge apparently is not a bad movie at all; despite of, it looks old and Himesh's songs. Kareena and Shahid looked good together. If people haven't watched Serendipity (the original movie), people will like the movie because the story is very interesting and romantic. Surprisingly, this is bearable than I hate luv storys.
Rating: 1.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment