Saturday, July 03, 2010

Spicer Street Cafe, Woollahra

It has been a while since my last visit to new cafe for my food mission. I've never been to Woollahra before and apparently there are few nice cafes in this area. Once you enter Queen St, Woollahra; you feel like you are not in Sydney. Small shops and cafe surroundings made this are looks posh and expensive. Straight away, I said to myself, I love this place :)


Spicer Street Cafe is a small cafe at the corner of Spicer Street and Queen St. There are not many different food on the menu; mostly sandwiches, paninis. As I wrote before, I am not a big fan of cafe which doesn't serve hot food. But it's allright, anything new is good for me. Smoothie and juices are reasonably cheap; it's around AUD5.50. Other cafes usually sell it for $6.50 or more. My friends and I ordered hot chocolate, flat white, English breakfast tea with milk (yes, that's for me) and lentil tomato soup because the weather were extremely cold and windy. The staff was very friendly and nice too. 


spicer street cafe

english breakfast tea with milk

hot chocolate, I like the presentation ... and we noticed hot chocolate in Woollahra is always served this way (we saw at other cafes)

flat white

lentil tomato soup with bread
Spicer Street Cafe
2/128 Queen St
Woollahra NSW 2025
(02) 9328 2221

1 comment:

  1. presentation hot chocolate-nya menarik sekali... hmm.. gimana cara buatnya ya...

    ReplyDelete