Saturday, July 03, 2010

I hate luv storys

When the trailer came out for the first time, I was really excited and watched it many times almost everyday. I was looking forward to watch 'I hate luv storys' because it looks funny and Sonam Imran were looking great together. I also said to myself and everybody that I am going to watch it on the first day only at cinema.


Finally, my long waiting ended yesterday. I went to watch I hate luv storys with my friends and was looking forward to see a great movie. I read the review; it got 3.5 stars (hmmm must be really good then). I was laughing at few scenes; after a while I felt this movie was very slow and almost no story at all. Things were getting worse when it became more cheesy and cheesy. I told myself "It's ok ... maybe first part is slow and second part will be great". There I was, waiting for some surprises for second part.


During intermission, all my friends started complaining that the movie is very slow, "give us back our money (joking)" and "can we go home now?" I tried to comfort them by saying that the second part will be better according to the review that I read.


Second part started ... after few minutes I felt hmmm still not moving, I started feeling uncomfortable. When I looked at the watch, I was shocked because there was still another one hour to finish. If I started looking at watch and feeling uncomfortable while I was watching Bollywood movie, it's really a big thing. Because I love Bollywood movies a lot; even the most crap movies according to other people will be still good for me. Then suddenly the pictures on the screen were up side down; we were looking at each others. Hey what's going on? Apparently, there was technical problem. Can you believe it? We need to wait for around 15-20 minutes for them to fix it. My friends started complaining again and asking whether we should go home. I said I still want to see the ending; all of them said "We know the ending, Jay and Simran will be together, so now we are going home."


The story of this movie is too simple for 2.5 hours movie. There is nothing new and it's getting slower and slower and slower. There are some scenes which quite funny ... at least made me laugh. Imran and Sonam have a very good chemistry. However, few scenes are too cheesy. Let me tell you, I am one of the cheesiest person whom you can ever meet and I love romantic movies a lot! Even me, I could't bear those scenes.
Rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment